- Initial inspection upon receipt from customer
- Fanuc drives are evaluated before any repairs are performed to identify the failure
- Parts are disassembled and thoroughly cleaned after evaluation
- Repairs are completed as necessary
- All components that commonly fail are replaced as part of our routine repairs such as capacitors, relays, fans etc.
- Plastic or metal housing is replaced with new components as needed
- Drives are tested by running on a Fanuc control test overnight to ensure reliability
- All parts go through a final quality control check before being offered for sale
- Careful packing and shipping to ensure the product arrives in perfect working order
- Free Tech Support to answer your questions
Get your machine back up and running.
TIE offers same day shipping on more than 100,000 Fanuc parts in stock. We offer a 1 year in service warranty on all parts and repairs.Shop Parts
Was this helpful?
0 / 0