(For all refurbished or repaired FANUC CNC motors)
- Initial inspection upon receipt from customer
- Disassemble & test all components
- Wash and bake windings
- Install all new bearings, seals & gaskets
- Align/calibrate encoder
- Precision balance
- Paint & apply new tag
- Final test on Fanuc control
- Careful packing and shipping to ensure the product arrives in perfect working order
- Free Tech Support to answer your questions
T.I.E. has the ability to modify and machine obsolete and hard to find motor components in house.
Get your machine back up and running.
TIE offers same day shipping on more than 100,000 FANUC parts in stock. We offer a 1 year in service warranty on all parts and repairs.Shop Parts
Was this helpful?
0 / 0